Magic Affiliate plugin is integrated with WooCommerce, Magic Members and WP e-Commerce shopping cards/plugins. In order to use Magic Affiliate you need to have one of these shopping carts/plugins.
1. After installing Magic Affiliate, you need to access Magic Affiliate –> Settings –> General page and setup the required sections.
- Commission Level
- Cookie Life(Days)
- Tier Commission
- Registration Settings
2. You need to add new banners from: Magic Affiliate –> Banners –> Add Banner
You can add text, image or flash banner.
3. You are ready to promote your Affiliate Program, you can add your affiliate link into your website (It generally goes to Footer menu). You can get your Affiliate link from Magic Affiliate –> Settings –> General –> Affiliate Login URL:
4. Your Affiliate Center page. Users can login/register your website through your Affiliate Login URL.
5. When a user registers an an affiliate, they can login your affiliate area an get the banner codes from: Magic Affiliate Center –> Banners section
Affiliate can copy the links the links and promote their websites. For example: John register an an affiliate and promote your products with his affiliate links.
6. If a client clicks John’s affiliate link and purchases, John earns commission from this sale. Admin can see these sales from: Magic Affiliate –> Sales Section.
When an affiliate makes a sale, administrator and affiliate receive a notification email about this sale.
Affiliates can see their sales from: Magic Affiliate Center –> Sales section